We deliver asset integrity management (AIM) services to assure the integrity and performance of assets, safeguarding HSE, optimising performance and supporting regulatory compliance.
We provide our clients with technical services, maintenance strategies, training, risk and assurance and engineering expertise which is focused on the delivery of AIM.
Our end-to-end service draws on in-house specialist expertise to underpin the safety, reliability and availability of our clients’ assets.
Altrad’s skills are strongly aligned with maintaining infrastructure and equipment via an asset life-cycle approach.
- Fabrication and repair of mechanical equipment
- Surface preparation and application of coatings or thermally sprayed aluminium to prevent corrosion
- Implementation of insulation solutions that minimise corrosion and reduce energy losses
- Application of passive fire protection for asset protection
- Composite wrap options to minimise hot-work
- Laser scanning and modelling of assets to provide actionable data in support of maintenance and inspections
- Thermographic and energy surveys to identify energy losses
- Enhancement solutions to minimise energy losses
- Technical coatings and insulation assessments to identify where specifications can be enhanced to support the life-cycle of the asset – including use of new coating systems, up-to-date insulation materials and specialist repairs of aged and degraded passive fire protection systems
- Access to specialist inspection, NDT and novel surface preparation technology through our strategic partnerships