Altrad York Linings are the market leader, using their multi-sector experience to deliver extraordinary outcomes for its clients.
Operating independently of the major refractory manufacturers, we are able to offer impartial technical advice and create bespoke solutions which provide enhanced value for our clients.
So no matter how large or complex your project, you`ll experience the ingenuity of our people creating endless possibilities – possibilities that are affordable, safe, technically robust and that deliver value at every stage in the asset life-cycle.
- Project management (CDM principal contractor)
- Health and safety management (NEBOSH, IOSH qualified)
- Project planning (Primavera P6, MS Project)
- Engineering includes AutoCAD and 3D modelling
- Material procurement
- Demolition (manual, automated robotic, hydro-demolition)
- Surface preparation (grit blasting, grinding)
- Installation of anchor systems (manual, stud welding, RAW)
- Installation of refractory linings (monolithics, bricks, tiles, fibre)
- Commissioning (dry-out and heat curing)
- Inspection services by API 936 certified personnel
- Thermographic surveys including reports and recommendations